Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Weekend Plans

Could have gone to the lake this weekend since one of my uncles from TX is in town. Instead decided that I needed torture. Running some obscene amount of miles tomorrow, well, not obscene to me or other mentally deranged runners, but to "normal" people. Then I'm going to ride an crazy amount of miles on Sunday. Again, crazy to others not me and my other slightly unbalanced friends.

I am also going to meet some of my running buddies out on Saturday to see a movie and have a light dinner. Sunday afternoon my dad is coming over to help us with our yard project. Of course, unless Tim can find someone to cover for him from 3-5 it will be my dad and me. I don't really like manual labor. I'm not a girly girl, but I don't like getting dirt under my nails.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: