Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Review

The wedding that I went to this past weekend was interesting. It was Catholic and lasted one hour 10 minutes. It wasn't bad just different than any of the other Catholic weddings I have been to. I have never seen the bride & groom offer a gift to The Virgin*Mary nor have I seen communion given to the entire church during the ceremony. Again, it wasn't bad, just different. The reception was very cramped. I got there 30 minutes after the start and Tim was already there with some of his friends yet they didn't think to save any seats, so I didn't have a place to sit and eat. I waited until most everyone had eaten then found a seat to finally eat. The cake was cut early and then hidden. By the time I found it Tim and his friends wanted to leave, so no wedding cake for me. The crazy part is that the reception hall wasn't that big, so I don't know why it was so hard to find the cake. Maybe because there were so many people crammed into this space that they were blocking my view of the cake. It wasn't a bad wedding & reception. It did give me knowledge of what I do not want to happen at mine.

No comments: