It's actually been building. Work sucks. Not because of who I work with (only some days), but mostly the company we rep for. THEY SUCK! I love it when a bunch of pencil pushers make decision when they have NO IDEA what is happening in the "real world." That seems to be this company's SOP. I don't think they really think things through. They come up with new products, tell everyone about, get everyone excited, then tell them that they can't have it. WTF! That happened, again, just this last week. It's ridiculous. Then they didn't know what the left hand was doing from the right hand. The info that they gave was incorrect and then they blame us for "not hearing it correctly." Again, WTF! There were four people in my office alone that heard exactly what I heard. IDIOTS running the asylum for sure. They make decisions, implement them and never tell the field. Then it's another blame game. So and so should have sent something out, So and So should have done this or that. WHATEVER!!!! Get off your A$$ES and do your f-ing job correctly. My favorite is when all the implementation has taken place, three weeks AFTER the field has figured it out (on their own) and adapted, THEN they send out a field note telling you about the changes. WHO THE HELL CARES NOW!
I'd love to find another job, but I've been here for so long I have no idea what I'd even look for or where to look for it. It's not like jobs are landing in people's laps these days. Besides, I have too many things going on right now to even contemplate attempting to look for another job. With the wedding coming up I'd hate to start a new job and immediately take a vacation. Not fond of that tactic.
Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm going to get my pretty on. Highlights in the hair tonight and then dress up day is tomorrow. We have a wedding to go to. Wedding at 2p, Reception at 6p. So pretty me up. LOL!


No comments:
Post a Comment