Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

DAY 7: NaBloPoMo

TGIF.

Tim and I were supposed to head to Truman*Lake this weekend however; with Tramp I didn't think we should leave him. He's been doing better, well the same, except one night this week where we thought we would have to take him in. So, we're staying home this weekend and working out, much needed on my part. We may possibly take the puppies to a pooch*plunge at a local pool tomorrow if we both are done with our rides in time.

We took Tramp and the girls to the puppy park Wednesday night and they all had a great time. T-man was acting like his normal self when other dogs would say HI to him or his sissy's. He's such the protective older brother. I had my hair done that night and Tim said T-man was napping on the couch and having a splendid dream where he was barking and carrying on. We took him to another park last night. I'm not sure he had as much fun. It was hot and he was moving slow, so Tim and I took turns carrying him to the water just to get there faster. We also carried him a bit on the way back to the car. I witnessed no dreams from him, but I think he likes the other park better anyway.

I only ran twice this week, but plan to get in a short run Sunday AM with Lulu.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: