Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My lack of training

I'm supposed to have been training since late June for my next half ironman, but I haven't been doing a lot of it. I've swam once. YIKES! That swim sucked. I went to go swim tonight and the swim area was closed. Why not a pool you ask? My pool is closed all week as well. I think I've biked 5 times. Only once has been long, 48 miles, and the rest has been 20 or under. I do have a 62 mile ride this weekend, so that'll help. I rode 18 miles of hill hell tonight which is great, but I need to find a flat course since the next half iron is relatively flat. I've run a ton, but none of it right after I get off the bike. Need to get on that as well. I think that my subconscious is taking over by realizing that I may have over scheduled myself.

No comments: