I really don't know what I'm going to feel like after the weekend is over. Certainly not ready to start a new week Monday morning.
Today I'm at work (yippee) then I'm going to do a quick swim workout before the grocery store run and tonight we're meeting friends at a local pub for dinner and to listen to the band of the night.
Tomorrow I'm waking up early, hopefully, to go run 12 miles and depending on how I feel I will meet up with some more friends for brunch. I'm hoping to sneak in a nap in the afternoon before Tim and I head out at night to a going away party for a friend who's being shipped out to Guam for 4-6 months. I guess if you have to shipped out Guam is a great place to go. I hear the weather is perfect year round (60's to 80's).
I would love to sleep in on Sunday morning, but my body doesn't seem to allow me to sleep past 7a. Darn Body!!! Maybe this Sunday will be different. Fingers crossed! I'm going to try to sneak in another swim workout before heading to my parents house for a Super B0wl Party and maybe a nap after I make my seven layer Taco Dig dip.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy the Super B0wl if you watch it.


No comments:
Post a Comment