I'm going to try to do this every Monday (yes, I know that today is Tuesday) as to not bore you to death with the daily grind of my workouts.
To recap, I'm training for a Half Ironman (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run = 70.3 miles) that will take place on June 14, 2009 in Lawrence, KS.
My training began half-hearted on December 29, 2008. I don't want to push myself too hard too soon because I don't want to burn out, so there may be a few days when I just say "To Heck with it" and sit my a$$ on the couch and eat ice cream.
So, without further ado I give to you....The Recap & Preview......
Mon 12/29/08 - Ran 3.25 miles with Lulu
Thu 1/1/09 - Ran 4.25 miles with friends Trish, Stacie and mighty Pete the dog @ the Resolution Run
Fri 1/2/09 - Swam 1600 meters at the Rec pool
Sat 1/3/09 - Ran 8 miles with my running group
Mon 1/5/09 - Spin with Stacie
Tue 1/6/09 - Run & Indoor Cycling @ Power Hour
Wed 1/7/09 - Run & Yoga
Thu 1/8/09 - Indoor Cycling
Fri 1/9/08 - Swim
Sat 1/10/09 - Run
Sun 1/11/09 - Swim
It's an ambitious first full week. I'll let you know how it all pans out next week.


1 comment:
Missed you at Power Hour yesterday. Better see you tomorrow!
And thanks for the props to Peter! :-)
Post a Comment