So...I'm a lazy butt! I've been at this for 4 weeks now and my 4th week was a bit of a downer. I didn't get as much as I wanted done, but I did go into this week thinking it would be a lighter week. Let's just call it my "off-ish" week.
Mon (Swim & Run) - Not a chance. Came home and spent the night on the couch. I didn't eat ice cream although it sounded good. If there was ice cream in the house it would last 1 day. Not because I would eat it, but Tim would down it and I'd be lucky to get a bite.
Tue (Yoga) - I did do this. It was a different class and it seemed a lot harder to me. Tim went with me again and we did the Core Pilates class. It was a different instructor and she transitioned much faster through the workout which was fine, but by the time we got to the regular class my back was in knots and I had a hard time getting into some of the positions for Hatha. I was really happy when the class was over because everything seemed to hurt that night. Maybe I'll go back to Hot Yoga on Wednesday's.
Wed (Run ) - Well, like I said, I was a slug this week. I didn't sit on the couch, instead I had dinner with a friend, Tami, at Spin.
Thu (Run & Cycle) - I intended to go to cycle, got in the car and started driving then hit a traffic jam. I tried to get around it and got stuck again, so I decided to turn around and go home. After I got home I took Lulu out for a 4 mile run. It's a personal best for her. The farthest she's run so far. She's a little trooper and loves to run.
Fri (Swim) - Not really. Tim had to get to the rental house and his computer hadn't come back yet, so I had to go home and wait for the darn thing. Nice that it showed up at 5:30 when it was supposed to be there between 10 and 2.
Sat (Run) - I ran 10 miles with my running group. It was the first run of this session, so things got started a little late. It was so cold that I really didn't mind getting to stay inside a little longer. It had snowed, not much, just a dusting Friday, but on the Missouri side the roads were slick which made running on them a little tricky. My hips were a little sore, but overall the 10 felt good.
Sun (OFF) - I certainly did this. I really thought I would swim, but I cleaned the house top to bottom and did laundry all day instead. I guess walking up and down stairs was my workout with squats to clean the bathrooms. : )
Hopefully this week will be a little better. The plan is:
Mon = run & yoga - Happy Lunar New Year
Tue = cycle
Wed = run
Thu = run & cycle
Fri = swim
Sat = run
Sun = swim
Good luck to me. Hopefully SLUG won't be my name this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment