Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

How Long Will You Live?

Take this simple quiz The Longevity Game, come back and let me know what your results are.

Before I reveal what my age is on The Longevity Game I'd like to tell you what I guessed I would live to. Since my maternal grandfather & mother both lived to their early 90's, my paternal grandmother lived to her early 80's, my paternal grandfather lived to his early 40's (I don't take this one into account since he was living an unhealthy lifestyle) and both my parents are still living and in their 60's, I figured I would live to my mid 90's. I live a much healthier lifestyle than any of my grandparents did or my parents do, so I could probably bump it up a little more. Let's say around 96. Then given a few of my own health issues I knocked it back down to early 90's.

So, based on this quiz my results reveal 5 stars, I'm living a healthy lifestyle. It says, "Keep up the great work with your diet, exercise and health habits! You're setting the gold standard for the way to live a long and healthy life." And my age......96. I wasn't too far off.

No comments: