- a new camera - that would be nice. can it be a camcorder?
- someone - yes. my child from vietnam. soon.
- TO GO! - where? can it be someplace tropical?
- $1m - doesn't/wouldn't everyone? it would be nice to have.
- a pancreas transplant - WHAT!!!??? maybe I should visit the doctor.
- harp stings - maybe this is a sign that I should learn to play the harp.
- advice - always.
- Christmas - absolutely! dinner at the new house this year.
- to be kissed - of course. doesn't everyone?
- a home - actually just to sell one. i have a new one. see previous posts.
Just go to Google and type in "your name" needs and see what you need. These were the top ten. Actually top eleven. I left off one that really isn't appropriate. I'd like to take credit for finding this fun little game, but I have to give credit to Allison who gives credit to Tori who gives credit to....Well, you get the picture.


1 comment:
That didn't go well. It said I need "help". :-(
Post a Comment