Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Some plans...

don't go the way you expect. The Olympic Ceremony Party was cancelled, so I got to stay at home which was very nice and Tim went to downtown Kansas City, KS to watch the Tour of KC. I ran 10 miles on Saturday AM which seemed easier than last weeks 10 even though the course was much hillier. It rained until about 2p which ruined the plan to hang out at the pool or do yardwork. Tim and I went to a Tour of KC party at a friends house that night. It was fun, but I felt a little out of place since I was 1 of 3 girls in the 30 party guests. I planned on running Sunday AM with another group, but when Tim and I got there no one was there. We went to downtown Overland Park, KS to watch the final day of Tour of KC. We took a short break during the criterium racing to see a house. Amazingly we both liked this house. That is a HUGE FEAT for us. The rest of the night was spent watching the Olympics. I missed the festivities tonight since I went running with SB2SB again.

No comments: