Your result for The Right Brain vs Left Brain Test ...
Center Brained!
Much like Goldilocks, you have gone the middle way.
Slightly less typical, you could consider yourself center brained. Center brained people are neither left nor right dominant, but rather exhibit equal qualities of both. If you are center brained, you are likely both logical and creative, excel in the maths and sciences, and also art and philosophy.
I always knew I didn't fall into a certain category. Now I know for sure that I'm a middle of the road kind of gal. Good or Bad? Who knows, but as Popeye would say, "I yam, what I yam!"
You can take the test here and find out whether you are a middle of the road kind of person like me or actually can make a choice between left and right. Yet another reason why I screw up my left from right. I can't decided which side of the brain I'm on, so how can I decided which direction I'm supposed to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment