Let me start by saying that two friends who are adopting from China received their referrals in the last two months. Karen will be traveling to pick up Joaquin (see Joaquin's Blog on the left) in mid-September. He's an adorable little 3 year old boy and I can't wait to meet him. Jackie and her crew will be traveling around late-September to pick up Lydia. Lydia is a beautiful 10 month old little girl who I'm also looking forward to meeting. Sorry, there blog is private, only I can read it. That's right, JUST ME! LOL! Seriously though, their blog is private.
So, back to the title. Jackie's, daughter, Lauren, has given me the honor of naming a Polly Pocket (PP) after me. PP April just competed in the Special Olympics and Jackie sent me the action photos of PP April's accomplishment in the triathlon, so I just had to share them with everyone. WAY TO GO PP APRIL!!!

Swim, PP April, Swim

She needs a little work on her biking form

Run, Run, Run

The joys of winning. Take a look at that trophy and wrap!
Again, Congrats PP April on a job well done.
No comments:
Post a Comment