Front
FoyerDinning Room - to the right when you walk in front door
Formal Living Room - to left when you walk in the front door
Upstairs Family Room - straight when you walk in front door
The see through fireplace between FR & Hearth
There are four bedrooms upstairs and three bathrooms. Two bedrooms share a bath and the other two have their own. The master is very nice with a sitting room and a see through fireplace between the sitting and whirlpool tub. There is also a half bathroom on the first floor next to the laundry room and there is a laundry shoot.
The downstairs is finished. There is an Informal Family Room, two offices, a workout room, a full bathroom and some storage. It is a walkout, so that will make it very nice for the dogs and Tim since he works from home most of the time. I wish there was a window in the workout room, but it's not that big a deal.
There are some landscaping things that I will change, but overall the landscaping is very nice. We are going to fence the yard ASAP as well. Currently there is an invisible fence, but I just don't care for those. We also need to paint a few rooms upstairs, but that is the easy part. I'll post more pictures after we get our stuff moved in. Heck, I'll probably post pictures of furniture we'll be getting rid of as well.









5 comments:
Now that's a beautiful home! I bet you are itching to get in there before November!
How beautiful - I'm happy for you April.
So glad that you have this great home to look forward to! It will be fun putting it all together. I will write another email later.
Barbara A
Good luck with the details, and I hope you can settle everything soon. It is a cute house! Congratulations!
Your new house is gorgeous, and I bet it will be even better with YOUR stuff in it! I have been thinking about you lately and hope you're doing well. Now that I have a link to your blog I will check in regularly. Take care, and let me know if there's anything I can do for you!
Post a Comment