Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Workout Recap & Preview

Let me just start by saying I chose to be a slug last week and I'm hoping I can get back in the swing this week..

Mon (run & yoga) - Neither. I woke Sun AM with my right side hurting and by Sun PM wasn't feeling like getting up early. That night I just wanted to veg.
Tue (cycle) - Not. Felting like vegging again so I did.
Wed (run) - Ran my 5 @ 5a.
Thu (cycle) - Finally went and really liked the workout.
Fri (swim) - Nope.
Sat (run) -Yep. Ran 12 miles with my group.
Sun (??) - Day off again. Spent a few hours with my friend, Karen, and her son, Joaquin (blog on left).

This week I'm going to try to do what I was supposed to do last week.

Mon (run & yoga)
Tue (cycle)
Wed (run)
Thu (cycle)
Fri (swim)
Sat (run)
Sun (??)

1 comment:

K said...

Wow, you are so dedicated. How awesome. I still think you are not crazy for signing up for the challenge- what better place to run than WDW???