I'm going to try to make these a little shorter. They seem to be getting pretty long and I'm sure somewhat boring for you. No complete sentences (or attempts at them) any more. A "just the facts ma'am" recap.
Mon (run & yoga) - 5 miles @ 5a. Very hot yoga. Challenging to breathe, but made my soreness go away.
Tue (cycle) - Made it. Was very tired, so it was a half-a$$ed workout.
Wed (run) - TOO COLD to run at 5a. Chose to get a chiropractic adjustment and rest.
Thu (cycle) - 5 miles at 5a again, but no cycling. Too tired.
Fri (swim) - Nope. I really need to get to this. Straightened the garage instead.
Sat (run) - 14 miles with my running group.
Sun (??) - Ran 3 miles with Lulu, Audrey & Tim in the AM.
This week will be the usual, but I really need to get in some swimming. I have an indoor tri, maybe, on the 22nd.
Mon - run & yoga
Tue - cycle
Wed - run & swim
Thu - cycle
Fri - swim
Sat - run
Sun - ??


No comments:
Post a Comment