Have you seen the movie, "Wedding Cra$hers" or the movie, "Ench@nted?" Ok, maybe not so much these movies, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head with researching.
Anywho...Is this the same person?

You probably knew the answer and know who they are. I liked the movie "Wedding Cra$hers" and I TOTALLY thought the gal in "Ench@nted" the same girl. Turns out it's not. Color me WAY less observant that I thought I was.
I was skimming through People magazine the other day and was reading a blip on "C0nfessions of a Sh0paholic" where the article said if the movie is a success it'll be Amy Adam$ and if it's not it'll be Isl@ Fi$her. Ok, so I haven't read the book or know anything more about it or the movie than they are a book and a movie. Here I was thinking that Isl@ Fi$her was the author and KNEW Amy Adam$ was the gal in the movie. Apparently they are TWO actress and the pictures above are them.
Am I crazy or do they look like the same person? Isl@ is in white and the actress in "Wedding Cra$hers" and "C0nfessions of a Sh0paholic." Amy is in blue and the actress in "Ench@nted". The more pictures I saw of them I found noticeable differences, but I still swear they could pass themselves off as the other.
So, am I crazy or was anyone else dupped?


3 comments:
Yep. Totally thought the same thing until a couple of months ago when my sister corrected me.
They do look a lot alike. Not only is it weird, but Isla Fisher is engaged to the guy who plays Borat. I think they have a kid together. How does that happen?
Post a Comment