Here are the Schnauzers soaking in the sun. They love to find the sun! They have even shoved each other out of the way to catch the sun on the step next to our tub. Too funny! Doesn't look like T-Man (in the sweater) can stand little Lulu, does it?

So sweet! Brother and sister.

Here's all three taking a break from playing to allow me to snap off a couple of pix. Tramp dislikes getting his picture taken, but will stand/sit still for them. He just shoots off the "eat $hit and die" look while doing it.

I really like this one. I just wish it didn't look so grainy and pale.

This last one has NOTHING to do with dogs. It's another bad pic, but it's of our favorite server, Eric, at our favorite pub, Llywelyn's. I snapped this to send to my friend, Stacie, to entice her to come out with the group, so she and Eric could flirt. They are too cute when they flirt! He's very witty and cute to boot!


No comments:
Post a Comment