Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Again!

Friday Tramp turned 13 years old. Since Mr T isn't much of a runner what to do? It really wasn't that hard. Tim and I were going to take him and "the girls" to the park Friday night after I got home, but that got postponed since it was 70 degrees Tim decided that we need to organize the garage instead. In his defense, we really did need to get it done, so it got done. Saturday then became celebration day. While I ran in the AM Tim played with the puppies outside then Tim went for a bike ride while I took Tramp to the off leash park. I took just Tramp and left "the girls" at home which I know he liked. He really enjoyed marking his path, smelling the news and meeting new puppies. When we got home they all played outside some more. While Tim and I ran errands the puppies got some much needed rest before we took them to "the farm." Tim calls a field by a church "the farm." It is south of us and there really isn't anything else around, but it isn't a farm. The puppies ran and ran and had a blast. Sunday morning Tim and I took the girls for a run and then Tramp for a walk. I think he had a great birthday since he's asleep next to me right now.

It was a good weekend for all of us. Great weather and good times.

No comments: