Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

INTRODUCING


MISS LULU
She's a Miniature Schnauzer. I went to the store to get Scruffy the Schnorkie last night and he was sold this past weekend. I spent too much time thinking about it apparently. That and he was just SO cute, who couldn't take him home. The mini aussie was still there, but he's going to be every bit of the 40 pounds max for the breed and look like he's about 60. So, little Miss Lulu got to come home to her "forever family." She's been a very good puppy for the last 21 hours. She's very much a snuggle bug and must have a bladder the size of a Rottweiller. She's had one accident in the house, none in her kennel and I swear takes her time when we go outside. We have spent 20 minutes outside and she won't pee. Tramp has been taking her with stride although we had one "snap your neck" incident when Lulu was trying to play and Tramp got too rough and mean. Other than that he just growls and either I tell him to stop or Lu just walks away. She's very laid back for almost 4 months old. She was born on January 16, 2008. You can see in the background of the picture Tramps blurr. I think he was trying to get out of the pic. He does NOT like to get his picture taken.

No comments: