- Rode 26 miles on Saturday, April 26 - went pretty well
- Ran a 4 mile race on Sunday, April 27 - went really well
- Ran my own 5k on Saturday, May 3 - LOL!
- Rode 30 miles on Sunday, May 4 - didn't got that well
- There were no referrals on Friday, May 2 just more "we know nothing" statements.
- There's been a "restructuring" of my agency which may not be the best sign since my local coordinator now has no job. She will be contracted by the agency which means she won't be working with me as my coordinator just as a social worker.
- I had a massage on Friday, May 2 - yea!
- Busy weekend coming up. I have a friends birthday celebration on Friday, running on Saturday and possibly riding on Saturday or Sunday plus cleaning my house.
- Lulu is doing really well. She's is the cutest little puppy and very smart. She and Audrey have a blast playing together and Lulu often "wins." She's slept through the night since Friday, May 2. I let her sleep in bed with me Sunday night and when she'd get cold she'd snuggle closer and at one point she threw her head over my neck and slept like that, but she always had to be touching me. Most of the time her paw was on my face. She had a rough weekend with the potty training, but so far this week has been pretty good. Only one accident on our way out the door to pee. Stinker! I can't believe she's been with me for a week now. Tramp is getting better. He let me lay her next to him in his bed last night and they both "slept" for about 10 minutes like that. He wants to go to work with me everyday, but it'll get better. I did bring them both to work with me last Wednesday and just Lulu last Thursday. Lulu will come with me again tomorrow. I go home and get them at lunch, so they are too bored watching me work. Her personality is coming out more and more everyday. She's already shown her psycho puppy side by running around the house like a mad woman chasing nothing. She's also found her voice and talks back often.
I could go on and on about my fur-babies especially my little psycho puppy Lulu, but I won't bore you. Not that I haven't already. I hope you all are having a good week.


No comments:
Post a Comment