- Tim and I looked at houses. 10 of them and didn't find "the one."
- A group of friends and I went pole dancing. Yes, we actually made it down there this time and had a great time. I'll post pictures and hopefully video by tomorrow. FYI - I broke my toe dancing.
- I ran 14 miles Saturday morning on the broken toe and over many hills. I wasn't feeling too good by the end.
- I worked in my yard for 6 hours on Saturday and 5 hours on Sunday. With the exception of one flower bed (that I want to get rid of) it looks pretty good.
- Tim and I watched the two NCAA basketball games.
- I got a chance to relax a bit Sunday evening.
I hope everyone else had great weekends as well.


1 comment:
Sorry about your toe. Good for you with all of the running though!
Sorry you didn't find a house yet. Good luck!
Post a Comment