Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

More Give-a-Ways

Yes, that's right. I'm posting about more give-a-ways that Laurie is doing. If you haven't noticed I really haven't much to blog about, so Laurie is helping my content with these give-a-ways.

I know I posted a time back about hair bows from KICK ASS BOWS (see ad on my sidebar), but Laurie's is having another give-a-way for these pretty cool, nay, kick-ass hair bows. All you have to do is post a comment on her blog under this post to be entered to win. If you don't win hop on over to KICK ASS BOWS site for a gander at what they have. I really like the frogs.

The other contest that Laurie has going on is for these great necklaces & bracelets. Check out the rules/regs of this give-a-way here. Once again all you need to do is leave a comment to be entered to win. The winner is selected via random.org. For memento's these necklaces/bracelets are pretty cool.

No comments: