Visit Laurie over at Pho for Five and check out her contest that ends TODAY at midnight and her new contest that starts today.
Contest # 1 - For those of you that have little girls or nieces these bows are too cute! Check them out by clicking on the picture at the left for KICK-ASS BOWS. These bows are just adorable and who couldn't use a $25 gift card towards some of these bows? Heck, buy some even if you don't win.
Contest # 2 - Mountain Sprouts has some great outerwear for kids. Check them out. You just might find something you could use the $50 gift card to buy, but you need to enter Laurie's contest. I know I saw some things that I would like to get for my niece & nephew, but they'll have to wait until next year or their birthday.
Keep checking back with Laurie because Contest #2 is just the beginning of a string of give-a-ways she will be having.


No comments:
Post a Comment