Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where the Cool People Are

That was the subtitle of Carly's Facebook Photo Album "April's 29th Surprise Birthday Party." She's so kind!! Here are some awesome pictures from that night.

1) 2)
1)Shortly after I walked in.
2)Gretchen, Carly, Me & Stacie on the stage. Some of the Pole Dancing Diva's plus a new member.

3) 4)
3)Sue, Deva, Me, Jean, Stacie, & Lynn. Running & Tri buddies.
4)My scrumptious cake!!!

5) 6)
5)Chelsea, Trish, Me, Carly & Gretchen. Tri buddies. I'm trying not to crack up.
6)Gretchen & Me sharing the boa.

7) 8)
7)Me, Tim M, Tim O, Chelsea, Brian & Bridget. The couples of the night minus two sets.
8)My dad, Me, Tracy & My mom.

9) 10)
9)Ron, Me, Glenn Bo & Tim. More tri buddies.
10)Tim & Me.

I saved the best for last. The pianist called Tim up on stage after asking the crowd who was the CRAZIEST of us all. Naturally Tim was chosen. The pianist played a nice little stripper song and had Tim take off some of his clothes. I think they realized half way through that they didn't want him to go much farther than you see in this picture. I'm also revealing my true age.

No comments: