Tim took me to dinner at Brio on the Plaza then to Teadrops in Westport. I had a great dish of shrimp & scallops risotto at Brio and then a blended mango drink with tapioca pearls (also called boba or zhen-zhou) at Teadrops. YUMMY!! Anyway, while at dinner a friend, Lynn, called and said that she was down at Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar with some people from work and that I should come down if I wanted to. So, Tim and I walked a little bit while drinking our bubble tea and started over towards the piano bar when Tim pointed out my dad's car. I was wondering what my parents were doing or could be doing in Westport since it's basically an area filled with bars. There are restaurants, so I thought they may be out to dinner somewhere. As I was trying to call my mom's cell I clued in. Yes, I am a blonde. I told Tim that I knew he had conspired with my friends and that they were all waiting inside the bar. Silly boy tried to deny it. Poorly I might add. We get to the door of the bar and the bouncer asked for my ID then asked if I had a second ID since it couldn't possibly be me. HELLO!!! What youngster would get an ID that says they are....Wait, I'm not sharing that number. Even though I had figured it out at that point it was still a nice surprise. I was glad that so many friends could make it down and we all had a great time. I only have one picture from the night right now, but I will post more when Carly gets them up on Facebook. So, I leave you with this beauty.



2 comments:
I LOVE dueling piano bars! Sounds like a great night!
Glad you had fun! Hope it was a great birthday! Beth
Post a Comment