Not much. The inspection was done on my house Monday and at the last minute the buyers decided they wanted to test for Radon which then put the inspection results two days behind plus the time they needed to go over the thing and decide what they wanted. I will say I'm not entirely happy with their realtor or inspector. The inspector had permission to go into my house before noon on Wednesday to get his radon equipment and when I got home at 5p it was still in the house, so when I left at 5:50p he still hadn't been by and I turned on my alarm. You can see where this is going, right? Yes, the jackhole and the realtor came by, knocked and no one home, saw the lights on and assumed that meant they had an open invitation to enter MY house. NOT!!! Of course, the alarm went off and the cops were dispatched however, the realtor & the inspector decided to take the stuff and leave. Yes, the realtor spoke with the alarm company since they call the home, but he won't even admit he was in the wrong since he is obligated to call and make an appointment before entry a house. Now, if I get charged for a false alarm guess where the bill is going? Yep, the realtor and if he doesn't pay...well...hell to pay!!! Yes, I'm still ticked about it and probably will be for a while since I DO NOT answer my door if I don't know someone is coming by. I could have been there and shot the dude! OK, I don't have a gun in the house or a gun period, but I could have and I could have shot the guy. STUPID REALTOR!!!! Moron inspector!!!!
OK, enough of that. What else have I been doing?? HUM....Oh yes, I went to dinner theater Wednesday night with my mom, a friend of hers, Suzi, and a friend of mine, Lynn. We saw 'The Last Romance' staring Marion Ross. It was pretty good. This is the reason I didn't hear the security people call my cell.
Other than that nothing has been going on. I don't want to start packing even though I NEED to because I'm still not sure if the buyers can back out at this point. Anyone know? They've already given the list of their "fixes" and I think my realtor gave them what I was willing to do out those, so I guess I have to wait and see what they say or is it a done deal? I have a call into my realtor because I know I have to sign something. Just waiting to hear back.
Oh yes, pictures.
Tim just about to cry (just kidding, sort of) while the tattoo artist started his male tramp stamp. Is that an accurate description for a male getting a tat? He got this last Saturday.
Tattoo Artist, Alli, from Irezumi, marking Tim up.Here is the finished product. Introducing...The M-Dot. It's the Ironman logo. Can you tell why Tim is a good swimmer? Flipper feet. See Katherine, Tori can have a promising swim future with wide feet. ; )
I also went to the DR on Wednesday and he put me in this new contraption of torture. I much prefer the buddy tape. This splint makes my finger ache. It aches so much that I cannot sleep unless I take it off. Hopefully it'll get better since I'm stuck in for at least 2 weeks and maybe 4. Pray it's not 4. I may just go nuts if it's 4 weeks.
This weekend I'll be running 14 or 16 miles. It'll depend on how long I can stand running in the rain. We are also going to the Chiefs home opener. Let's hope they do well against the Hated Raiders. Yes, I'm a Raider Hater. They did much better against the Pat's than I thought they would given they were 16 point underdogs and only lost by one touchdown. Of course, we knocked Brady out pretty early and apparently for the rest of the season. YIKES! And, it was a total accident!!! The Pat's retaliated by knocking Croyle out. That'll only be for a few games, but I still think we need to find a better QB and Huard may not be it.






No comments:
Post a Comment