Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

It's 100%

Yes, my house is definitely sold and we close on September 30. YIKES!! 2 weeks!! I don't know how I'm going to pack up 13½ years of stuff in two weeks. I started this past weekend and it didn't seem to bad, but I don't think I've gotten into the nitty gritty yet. I keep forgetting about the garage. ARG!! I guess the trash people will LOVE me over the next few weeks. I have a ton of things already stacked in the garage for the Ozanam Home and I'm stopping by U-haul tonight to get wardrobe boxes and some dividers for glassware. I also have to guess on what the weather is going to be like from now until the end of October since I won't have my closet full of clothes to choose from. FYI - If you see me in the same thing many times in October that will be why. All my clothes will be locked away in storage containers. There may not be many posts in the next two weeks due to my overactive packing rituals every night. I can guarantee you don't want to hear about that.

No comments: