Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

I hope....

every ones Easter weekend was great. I ate way too much food and most definitely gained a few. Tim, my parents and I went to Tim's parents for Easter dinner and some NCAA tourney action on Saturday night. Very good spread of appetizers and dinner. Tim's mom tried to get my mom drunk by accidentally filling my mom's glass of tea with scotch instead. Tim's mom was promptly cut off. LOL! It was really funny actually and Tim's mom hadn't had too much to drink. The tea and the scotch were in bottles next to each other and are the same color. She just didn't pay attention. Tim gets that trait from his mom. On Sunday we went to church with Tim's parents then out of Starbucks for some treats. Later that afternoon Tim and I were off to my parents house for Easter and to celebrate my Gma's birthday. I hid 86 eggs for my two nieces and nephew to find. They found all except 3. Thankfully they are plastic filled with candy, so no biggie. We did find them later. Fun filled Easter weekend.

I'm off to get a massage. Kent is going to try to fix my deformed outer thigh I acquired after the ALMOST leg breaking incident at the lake last August. It's only been bothering me for the last month or two. It never really seemed to look as bad until then. Maybe it's just my perception.

No comments: