Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Adoption Update # 3

Well, there have been many more adoption updates however, this is the third one with this title. I need a little more creativity in my post titles. ARG!

Nothing new to report. I almost hate to even post....NO REFERRALS LAST WEEK. It was a good thing I was on vacation when the update came and I didn't get to read it until yesterday. I think it would have brought my vacation mood down.

Since there is no news, I thought that I would add a couple other SF pic to this post.


Free Roaming Cows in Point Reyes National Park

If you've never been to SF this pic gives you a small idea of 1) how crowded the city is 2) how hilly the city really is. This photo is from my hotel room a few blocks from Fisherman's Wharf. The tall circular structure is Coit Tower. It was designed and given to the city by a women who was saved by the SFFD, or so the "story goes."

No comments: