THERE ARE TWO POSTS TODAY
I sent my dossier off to The Assistant Stork on Tuesday to arrive Wednesday. It did, but it was late as was my FedX here. Gotta LOVE FedX! Not that my paperwork arriving 55 minutes late made much of a difference since it didn't go to the Embassy, and wouldn't have gone, until Thursday. At least I'm assuming it went on Thursday since I didn't hear anything from The Stork and they said they would contact me IF something was wrong. Their communication skills, for something this important, may need a little help, but the husband is laid up from foot surgery and essentially they are down half a person since he's been working from bed. If all goes well and the Embassy stamps everything properly, yes that's all they do to authenticate, then I'm hoping to have my dossier back in my hot little hands by April 7th and off to Vietnam at the end of that week. IF I get it back in my sweaty little hands earlier; then my paperwork will make a small detour to St. Louis, return to KC and then head off to Vietnam. Either way my dossier should be logged in before May 1st. YEA!
There was 1 referral this week. The first one in four weeks. A 16 month old boy. YEA! I'm hopeful that this will be the beginning of many more referrals and we won't have to wait another month.


1 comment:
Great news about your dossier!!! Sounds like you are in good shape!
Post a Comment