Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tests

As you can see on the time line I FINALLY finished the Parenting Tests. I had to wait a week to see if I passed the last module or not. It took me all night to get through this last one. Have I mentioned how ridiculous I think these DVD's are? I can't believe the hoops prospective adoptive parents must jump through. I don't know if it's just international or if it is domestic as well, but I think it's crazy. Why do adoptive parents have to prove they can parent when Family A can get pregnant and have a baby with no one scrutinizing every move they make?

The two ladies that present on the DVD's are annoying to me. I can't stand the way one lady presents, so it makes it difficult for me to concentrate during her segments. Nails on a chalkboard comes to mind. Unfortunately she has the longest segments. ARG!! The other lady isn't really all that bad. I just wish she presented the longer segments however, I might find her equally as annoying. I did find out that these ladies live in Lee's Summit, MO which I didn't know until last week. Maybe I have seen/heard them some where and that is why they annoy me.

I passed with flying colors. I don't like essay type tests and this last module was like that, so that is why it took me FOREVER to finish it. Now that I have passed I don't EVER have to listen to them again. Small favors!

2 comments:

Mrs. Booms said...

congratulations on passing! And no! You can't guess because you already know who I look like. I was going to say if you know me in real life, no fair guessing.... LOL

And yeah, I guess they test adoptive parents to make sure they aren't like the people giving the kids up for adoption... Still, not really fair.

Misty said...

Good job on passing. I started at the right time I guess because I never had to watch those videos or take any kind of test.