Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some Pics

TWO POSTS TODAY

It was suggested that I stop trying to make people go blind and increase my font size. Let me know what you think.


I also thought I would share some photos of the kids since I haven't really mentioned them much or maybe at all. They are of the four-legged variety, by the way.


This is Audrey "The Lake Rat" standing in her favorite spot on the dock.This is Tramp "Mr. Tolerant" actually NOT giving me the "Not ANOTHER picture!" look.Aren't they cute?! Audrey is 3 years old and Tramp is 11 years old. You'd never know Tramp is 11. I think Audrey keeps him young. She's a fur-ball of energy.

1 comment:

Mrs. Booms said...

Tramp is so cute... and yeah, I have on my new glasses and your font is still very little... :) If I'm the only one who b*tches then don't worry about it! LOL