THREE POSTS TODAY
I've moved the Time Line To Date over to the left side of this page with the most current info listed first. Hopefully this will be easier for everyone to follow and you won't have to scroll through the whole list.
I have decided that since the Chiefs OBVIOUSLY aren't going to do well this year that I will NOT depress those that are "fans" and list the teams destruction by others. Really, is there anything more depressing that being 12 point underdogs to another team with the same record? OK, there has ONLY been one game this season, but how can we be 12 point underdogs already?
As you will read in a later post, this blog will be more about me than Baby N. ME, ME, ME, ME, ME! It's ALL about ME! : )
On to ME ; ).....OK, so I've managed another injury. Difference - not self inflicted this time. I suppose the last one wasn't REALLY self inflicted either, but I can't blame anyone else except me for slipping on the dock. I subbed on my brother's volleyball team last night and he landed his big over sized body right on my ankle with his knee!! Thankfully we were in sand otherwise it would definitely be broken. I'm, of course, bruised an swollen. The test will be tomorrow when I run a 4 mile race. If I hadn't already decided that Marine Corps Marathon was just going to be another marathon and I wasn't going to go for time, I think I would have to now. Obviously, something out there is telling me something. I don't think I've been injured this much my entire life. On a positive note...I've played volleyball twice this week!! I've been saying all summer how much I miss it and all of a sudden I'm being asked to sub. YEA! I haven't played since Oct 2003. I gave it up to concentrate on marathons and triathlons. I just COULDN'T do it ALL. Hard to believe I know. A woman admitting she can't do it all. After this past month, and this week, I may decide to hang up my hat, temporarily, on marathons to do triathlons and go back to playing volleyball. Did I mention how much I REALLY REALLY MISS IT?


1 comment:
I love the new tone your blog is taking on. Nice to hear all your comings and goings...
But could you please make your font LARGER??? It kills my head to read it! :)
Post a Comment