Baby Sign and Sign
This past Monday I went to another Parent Education Meeting. Baby Sing & Sing. It was very interesting and entertaining. The lady that presented was fun. She strummed on her guitar and sang to us and had us sing with her. I felt a little dorky, but I suppose it won't be the last time nor was it the first. I will definitely use this when Baby N gets here and continue on with the Toddler edition. Please click on the link above to visit Ann Miller's site and read more about Sing & Sign. I have also posted the link under LINKS THAT I VISIT. If you go to the bottom of this page you can see a few signs that they use. Here is this months sign:
STOP I feel this is a great tool for kids who don't yet know how to talk or maybe express themselves quite fully yet. The key is to speak the word that you are signing at the same time you are signing, so they will know what it means when all put together. The books come with CD's of silly songs that you can sign along to and play with your kids. The books are available on the website (via Amazon.com) and wherever books are sold.
No comments:
Post a Comment