should I really have been surprised by the fact that we got snow? NO! I still wasn't all that excited. Thankfully it was only an inch. I'm SO over snow! I want warmer weather. Not 90+ quite yet, in fact, that heat can hold off until August for all I care, I'd just like 75. Lulu and Sailor don't really like the cold either. Again, sorry for the quality of pix, my phone has been taking crap photo's lately. This is where Lulu likes to hang out on cold days when we have the fire going. Or she'll nap in one of the pillows in front of the fireplace. The other...reserved for Sailor.

At night you can find "The Younguns" curled up in front of the Heat Dish. Awesome invention, BTW. Heats the room very nicely.

The above pic really shows how long Sailor has gotten. Lulu looks like a teeny puppy next to him now.
No comments:
Post a Comment