Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Workout Recap & Preview

***Edited for correctness**

Mon - Ran 5 @ 5a.
Tue -
Wed - Ran 4 @ 5a.
Thu - Ran 3 @ 5a.
Fri - OFF
Sat - Rode the half ironman course (56 miles) with Trish & Jamie then ran 3.5 miles. It was a GIRLS ONLY training day. Good times. The course seemed easier this time even though there was a really strong wind.
Sun -

The next few weeks are rough. I'll be riding another long distance this weekend with a run afterwards. Memorial Day weekend is the following weekend, so I won't be getting in any riding on the weekend however; I can get a lot of swimming and some running in. The next weekend (30th-31st) there is an Olympic distance tri that I really should do so I can get the open water swim practice before the race. June 6th is a 5k that I plan on doing plus I'll need to get in a long ride. Those are the only weekends I have left before my race and I'm starting to panic that I haven't trained enough.

No comments: