Mon - It was raining pretty heavy at 5a, so no running in the AM. Was going to run in the PM, but got home and it was sprinkling. Well, needless to say, I was a lazy cow and didn't do anything. I just think two weekends in a row of cycling and running has done me in. How am I EVER going to do this race?
Tue - Cycled 18 miles.
Wed - 5 @ 5a.
Thu - 3 @ 5a.
Fri -
Sat - Cycled 44 miles and ran 4. WOW! That took it out of me. I need to eat more. The ride was a good ride despite the fact that the "oragnized" ride it was supposed to be turned out to be ONLY the super fast riders. There are supposed to be three different speed groups and a sweeper. NOPE! None of that. Was pretty ticked off about that by the time I got home. I don't mind riding by myself, but when the ride is advertised as something that it obviously isn't, that ticks me off. Thankfully I knew the route we were riding or I would have been even more pissed off.
Sun -
Pretty lazy this week. I need to stop being lazy. I also need to get more swimming in . I know, I keep saying that.


No comments:
Post a Comment