Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

All Things Wedding

A few more things accomplished this week.

As you know, we got the bridesmaids dresses. I also picked out invitations, confirmed the florist, we met with the priest and received confirmation that the church would allow her (or one of her two counterparts) to marry us next March.

Why did she need confirmation you ask? Well, March 20, 2010 is during Lent. Apparently you aren't really supposed to get married during lent. Had NO idea and DO NOT really understand the reasoning behind it, but I don't really care since we now have permission.

My ensemble is ALL in. Monday I picked up the slip, veil and headpiece then got an email last night telling me that my dress was now in. YEA!!!

Problem: Where to put it so Tim doesn't sneak a peak? He said if I put a note on the closet door that he wouldn't look, so that may be what I need to do. We have two closets that he rarely goes into, so I think it'll be OK.

I'm picking up my dress at lunch today and am going to attempt to try on 7 casual dresses and pick one for the engagement party and HOPE that it comes in before June 20. I'm guessing it will since they said my dress wouldn't be here until July and we bought it all on April 23rd. Only three weeks. I think I'll be safe.

Speaking of the engagement party.....I did pick out the invites for it as well.

TA DA!!!



These are the colors that I chose to have for the engagement party. Well, within the same color scheme. The plates, etc., are orange, red, yellow, green.

No comments: