Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

All Things Wedding

I won't tease you with what dress I chose for the engagement party. I tried on 7 and it came down to three. Tried those three on again. Two of the three were very light weight and the other was kind of a heavy material. I really liked the heavy one and the one I chose the best because the straps on the third were a little weird. I felt like I was trying to escape a straight jacket the second time I tried it on. It was a really cute dress, but those straps!!

Here is the dress I chose. The light weight one since the engagement party is in June. Could be HOT, HOT, HOT!

I won't be getting matching shoes. ; ) I know I have something that will look good with it. I also didn't get it in Canary yellow. I ordered the dress in Lapis. The dress was really comfy and if it comes in early enough I will have a slight alteration to the straps to make my girls look at little perkier. Hell, I'm 40. I think we all know what that can do to the girls. LOL!

I may get the heavier dress later for the rehearsal dinner festivites, but I have a dress and a couple of skirt outfits that I could wear, so I'll probably skip it. Good things was the dress I bought was on sale at David's $99 sale.

No comments: