I finally got tired of the cardboard boxes we'd been using since November and made a trip to Target on Sunday after lunch with Stacie & Jean. I've had my eye on these little beauties for a while. The lamp and shade were a bonus buy because with new night stands you gotta have lights, right?
I set it all up before Tim got home Sunday, he went up to the room and never noticed. He finally noticed 3½ hours later when he was getting ready for bed. He was so funny fawning over all his new night stand and personal lamp. Oh, I got a set for myself because I can't be uneven. The shade is sage green which matches the bedspread.
I need to find something to put underneath now. I did see some decorative bowls that I liked. Hmmm! What to do?


No comments:
Post a Comment