Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

All Things Wedding

(NOTE: If you happened to read the unfinished published version before I deleted it, I hope you enjoy this one better.)

I tried on wedding dresses Thursday night at David's Bridal.

My friends, Stacie, Jean and Megan, went with as well as my mother and we all went to dinner afterwards at Shogun Japanese Steakhouse.

I had 6 dresses in mind when I walked in and those were the ones I wanted to try on first. When Mary, the wedding dress lady, brought me the first dress I was a little disappointed. Not in the dress, but which dress. She brought me one of my two favorites. I wanted to try my favs on last, but Oh Well, what can you do. Anyway, tried on the first dress and LOVED it. It looked just like I thought it would look and I thought I looked really good in it. I almost just wanted to stop there since it WAS the dress I had my eye on from the beginning, but I needed to give the rest a try. The rest of the dresses were nice as well. I narrowed it down to three dresses and tried them all on again and made my final decision, almost. I tried on one last dress just for color and everyone liked this dress. I did too, but still chose another dress. One dress that I went in wanting to try had been discontinued and one isn't even on their website since it's so new. One of the pictures below is the dress I chose, but I'm not going to tell you which one.




7 comments:

Heather said...

They are all beautiful and all very different from each other. I wonder when you'll reveal your choice???

K said...

That's not fair! I won't be there to see you in it so I want to know :) They are all beautiful. I'm sure you will be a gorgeous bride!

Wondra said...

They are all beautiful. You'd look great in all of them. They are all really sensational. I hope you had fun picking the one out.

Trish said...

I wan to know which one it is!!!

Anonymous said...

That's not very nice... how are inquiring minds going to know?

Anonymous said...

That's not very nice... how are inquiring minds going to know?

Anonymous said...

My belief is that you should be a democratic bride. Take a vote and choose the dress that "wins". You can call it an Obamawedding.