Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Winter Storm Warning

Not so bad in my opinion. The weather people LOVE to make people worry about what's to come and then they all freak out when the get behind the wheel of their fiberglass box with wheels. I swear THOSE kind of people need to stay home on days like this. I'm not driving like a bat of hell or anything however, I fail to see the need to drive 25mph when the roads really aren't that bad. Oh yes, there are wrecks, but those, I'm convinced, are caused by THOSE people who DO drive like a bat out of hell and think because they have 4 wheel drive their boxes with wheels couldn't possibly run off the road. HELLO!!! I drive a gas guzzler with 4 wheel drive and I KNOW I can still wind up in the ditch if I hit a patch of ice. Put me in the snow and I'm good to go. Should there be a happy medium? One could only hope. Then again, I'm one of THOSE people who think EVERYONE should get the hell out of MY way. I want to get where I'm going without interruption. LOL!

I digress......The real reason for this post is to let you know (like you really care) that I'm going to see Spirit of the Marathon tonight. I'm really looking forward to it. Friends who have already seen it say it is truly inspiring. I may need to take some Kleenex. I'll let you know if I actually had to break it out. : ) If it ever shows again I hope you all will go see it. If not, it should come out on DVD and you can rent it.

No comments: