Christmas was good. The night before Tim and I went to church with his family and then we all, minus his sister went to my parents house for apps. My cousin was there with his family and we opened our presents to each other. Marley (10yrs) is an art freak, so I hope that she is enjoyed doing the projects that she got. Ian (see Crazy Man Jones) was a crack up as usual. He's only 7 months old, but is ALWAYS smiling.
I made out like a bandit with gift cards this year, but I have to say my favorite gifts were the gold heart pendant & chain (see pic below) that Tim gave me, the purple i-Pod shuffle that his parents gave me (I have 100+ songs on it right now) and the leaf sucker/blower that my parents gave me. Dinner was good at both parent's houses and I only had to work Wednesday- Friday that week. My 18 month old niece and nephew were so very different with their presents. Avery sat in her personalized Pottery Barn chair (present) and opened all her presents one after the other and Clay wanted nothing to do with any of them. He just wanted to bug his sister and play with all his current toys. He warmed up after a while and played with some of the new stuff after Avery shoved him away several times from attempting to play(steal) with HER toys.
I did some running the weekends before and after Christmas. Not a lot, but I ran. New Year's Eve was quiet. Tim and I had decided that NYE is WAY over rated and that we were just going to sit at home, eating food that is bad for us and watch movies. Well, we wound up doing half of that. We went to dinner at City Tavern and then went home to watch NYE bash stuff on TV and Tim learned how to play 'I'm Still A Guy' (click on the link and then choose #5) by Brad Paisley from his newest album, '5th Gear.' I had a good time. We woke up and met a group of people from our triathlon club for a run on the 1st. I'm back to work this week and back to normal mundane life stuff.

My charm on a different chain.

Here's the indoor trainer I got for my birthday (October) that I didn't actually get until December. And, my bike of course. I promised the pic a long time ago.
I also knitted some hats for friends for Christmas presents. So far, I've only gotten one to one of the friends, but here is a pic of those.




1 comment:
Yeah, Mar already painted marbles to make magnets out of... and the cat decided to knock them around the house at 3:00 in the morning to wake us all up because he wanted out. So now we have to find all of them again!!! But she had a great time painting!!!
Post a Comment