TWO POSTS TODAY
Nothing really exciting to report. I ran 22 miles this past weekend and it went much better than my last attempt at 21. I want to get in one more long run (18) before my marathon, so I will try to get that out of the way this coming weekend.
Other than that I've been playing volleyball. No more injuries, thankfully. I believe I still have 2 more weeks on the Tuesday night team and I'm done for the Thursday night team unless they need another girl before the end of their season.
Tim's been busy traveling, but I think it's going to slow down this month. We head to DC at the end of the month for my marathon. I'm looking forward to getting out of town if only for a few days. I wish it could be longer. I think I'm going to try to convince Tim to take another week long vacation somewhere. We haven't been on a vacation since 2005. Where to go?
I wish I had more exciting info to share. I'm SO incredibly boring.


1 comment:
I admire your desire to run further and faster. They only way I could do that is if something/someone was chasing me. Then I would probably end up as it's dinner!
Post a Comment