Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jealous??

I'm taking off in a few hours for the weekend. Yes, I only worked three full days this week. I'm headed to the lake again since it'll be three weeks before I go again.

This past weekend was good. Unfortunately I forgot the camera, so no photos of the dogs. Lulu was actually rather comfortable in her life jacket and Tramp hated every minute of it as usual. I had taken Lulu down to the water and put her in just to see if she would freak out. Not so much. That was good since not more than 10 minutes later she was hurled into the water by a rogue boat cover edge. The boat cover swept her into the water and the life jacket popped her up to the top as she was flailing. Poor puppy. Not the way I wanted her to be introduced to swimming. Turns out it didn't bother her and she was raring to go seconds after being fished out. Each of the dogs got their ride on the jet skis and loved it. This weekend we'll take the pontoon out since it's easier to get them on that rather than the speed boat. Audrey will get to do what she loves best and swim, swim, swim.

Hopefully I will remember the camera this time (I have a note) and will post pix next week.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: