Yes, I went there.
Tim and I saw 'Wicked' last night. Tim was a good sport since he joined in on a "girls night." The show was good. Unlike most people I know who are freaked out by the flying monkey's in 'The Wizard of Oz' I am freaked out by the Wicked Witch of the West. Yes, the witch. Weird I know. I can deal with flying monkey's all day, but not that darn witch. She just FREAKY. Anyway, this musical puts a new twist on the witch for me and I feel that I can, once again, watch 'The Wizard of Oz.' If any of you get a chance to see 'Wicked' I would go. It is very interesting. The musical is about the witches of Oz. West, East and Glinda and their lives before they became "those" witches.
Actual good news on the adoption front. There was a referral this week of a 3 month old girl and apparently "several" more children waiting for clearance in order to be matched. The hope is by early June we will hear that these children have been matched. Their medical exams are done and they have to wait 60 days for the announcement period to be up. That is when the VN government puts notices out to find possible family members. There is no news on what is really going to happen once September 1st rolls around. Next week sometime there will be an announcement of a letter writing campaign to encourage our government representatives to pressure the DOS into "getting over themselves" and signing another agreement. I'll pass that info on when I receive it.


1 comment:
I have wanted to see that!
Great news that there was a referral this week and more to come soon. I'm so glad!!!
Post a Comment