For Easter we went down to the lake with my family to celebrate. We colored Easter eggs, hid them, then woke at 630am when my neice decided it was time to starting looking for the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid. I would have LOVED to have been able to sleep longer and I know my nephew would have as well.
My brother called it a working weekend since we weeded, planted and installed and jumping platform on the dock. A mama duck had laid her eggs in one of the flower beds, so I had to be careful not to disturb or touch since mama and daddy were watching from the water.
The pups were tired even if they didn't get a lot of swimming in, but they usually are.
We came back home Saturday night so we could get up Sunday and head to church with Tim's family. Afterwards we all went back to his sister and her husband's house for brunch. Nice brunch.
For Mother's Day Tim and I hosted a brunch at our place. I feel like it was pretty successful. My mom actually did wind up helping me finish the mini quiches. I was so far behind in getting the house cleaned, myself cleaned, cooking and making sure the dogs weren't neglected since they had to stay outside the whole time everyone was here.
I hope everyone's Easter and Mother's Day was spectacular.



No comments:
Post a Comment