Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Workout Recap & Preview

Another lazy bones week for me.

Mon - I overslept, so I didn't get the run in and I had a meeting after work therefore no run that night.

Tue - I did go to cycling. My tush was kind of sore from the 30 miles on Engagement Day, so it wasn't pleasant.

Wed - I did get up and run 5 @ 5a.

Thu - Spycling again. This workout was T.O.U.G.H. I really thought my legs were going to give out and I would fling myself over my handlebars. OUCH! We went to dinner with a bunch of peeps after, so that made up for it. : )

Fri - Oh when will I ever swim again. Not this day.

Sat - I ran 6 miles with my running group, then did a 4 mile St. Patty's Day race and a 1 mile cool down. The race went very well. I didn't go into it thinking I would "race" it, but I kind of did. Could I have gone faster, maybe. Did I want to go faster, not really. I got 7th in my age group out of 98, so that was pretty cool. After the race we hung out with a bunch of friends at a couple of the bars and had lunch and drinks. Well, they all had drinks. That night Tim and I went to his sisters engagement party. She and her fiance' got engaged just before Christmas.

Sun - Was a day of fun stuff and no working out.

Hopefully this week will be better. I've already run this morning, so it's off to a good start.

No comments: