Mon (run & yoga) - TOO cold to get up early and run (2 degrees with the wind chill), so I took Lulu for a short 3 mile run through the snow after work. She is a machine! She doesn't stop except when her collar slips off or if I slip on the ice and almost bust my butt.
Tue (cycle) - Absolutely. Good workout.
Wed (run) - Up early and ran 5 @ 5a.
Thu (cycle) - Nope. Took the dogs for a long walk since it was GORGEOUS outside then went to a hip hop class. All I can say is..I'm a white girl and not really made for hip hop. It was fun and I'll probably try it again.
Fri (swim) - Nope. Took the puppies for another long walk. Did I mention that the weather was INCREDIBLY nice? I also picked up my new bike.
Sat (run) - 10 miles with the group. In the afternoon Tim and I drove to Ottawa with our mountain bikes to ride part of the Prairie Spirit Trail (if you're a geocacher they have two on this trail). We did 30 miles round trip of this 100 mile round trip trail. It was an awesome day! We packed some sandwiches and stopped along the way to picnic. I wish we had taken the dogs. I think they would have had a great time although we need to get one or two of those baby bike cabs because the poor pups wouldn't be able to make it that far without a lot of rest. Two would be best because Audrey would take up one by herself. LOL! Read about the day here.
Sun (??) - Rested because Saturday was very active.
This week will look like the past weeks. I am going to try to get to yoga before next Monday. I don't think I'll make it tonight and I can't Wednesday either, so it'll probably be Sunday. I do have a 4 mile race on Saturday and that should be a good time. It'll be the first road race I'll have done since December.


No comments:
Post a Comment